This month I’ve begun quite a few different projects which I’m excited about. I have a variety of mediums and subjects I want to explore which are overlapping. I look forward to seeing the outcome through experimentation!
- Wood burned fox, with acrylic paint and posca pens on wood.
2. More colourful expressive paintings. This month I’m working on loose canvas fabric rather than stretched canvas. I’m hoping to add layers to this piece, specifically with thread…
3. New pet portrait flyers to reach more people! Will be attempting horses next month!
4. More mini paintings on wooden slices. I now have some new gear to help me paint these a little better (magnifying set & fine brushes). New range includes magnets, and I will be providing pet portraits on this scale as well in the coming months!
5. A wee sneak peek of something new to come… 🙂
6. & Some drawings from my sketchbook.
7. A look at the studio!